Kevin Garnett, Minnesota Timberwolves, Hardwood Classic Swingman Jersey. A NEW range of Hardwood Classics have just hit the court by Mitchell and Ness and they’re taking a lean to a more everyday lifestyle fit and feel. You’ll put this jersey on and immediately feel the difference in comfort and style in comparison to the old design. The graphics are now less bulky and stiff, with the jersey sitting a lot lighter on your chest! These Jerseys DO run a size smaller than the old style of Hardwood Classic Swingman’s, with a slimmer (3.5’ side vent vs 5”) and shorter fit (1.5” less)—so for all your HWC veterans you’ll now need to start buying a size up! Kevin Garnett’s HWC Jersey reps the on-court style of his 1997-98 season with the Timberwolves, and is constructed from breathable, performance-based mesh. With a 2cm drop-tail and side split hems allowing for extra movement, the Jersey mirrors Garnett’s most iconic on-court alternate jersey. A tribute to the legacy of one of the games most celebrated player’s this HWC Swingman throwback Jersey features a heat sealed #21 Timberwolves graphic on the front, and Garnett’s name and number on the back! You’ll also find a woven Official NBA logo on the shoulder, and the jersey information jock-tag sewn just above the hem.
- 100% Polyester Mesh with 3.5” side vents for ventilation
- Crew-neck sleeveless Jersey
- Heat seal screen printed twill front/back number applications
- Side split hems with 2cm drop-tail
- NBA logoman woven heat seal label is applied at upper left shoulder
- Mitchell & Ness HWC player specific label heat transfer
- Colour: Yellow
- Athletic Fit: Slimmer in the body, narrower around the shoulders, shorter length by 1.5”
- Cold wash/Line Dry—please refer to internal hangtag for additional care details.